9:30 AM - Pick up service
10:00 AM - Pottery class
12:30 PM - Snack time
1:00 PM - End of the class
1:30 PM - Pick up service
2:00 PM - Pottery class
4:30 PM - Snack time
5:00 PM - End of the class
The studio owner is also the owner of Sunday Morning. She has been participated in Artist-in-Residence programs in American, Japan, China and Finland. She is also involved in some artist community and exhibitions in Taiwan and abroad.
- A brief introduction of Dadaocheng, the historical place our studio situated in Taipei.
- A demonstrate how to make a Chinese paper cutting design.
- Make your own piece of art, and our lovely lecturer will help you from the beginning to the end hand by hand. We will be all around for instruction and assistant.
- You will get your final work by mail in a month after the workshop.
- Your will get digital copy of your photos during workshop.
- Pick-up service at your accommodation in Taipei City.
- The materials of pottery
- The tools and equipment
- A set of afternoon tea
- Final work glazed
- Cost of mail to your address.
- Beginners are welcome
- Have your nails trimmed before a workshop
- Clay and glaze are natural materials. It’s a natural phenomenon to have some pinholes, cracks or color changes during firing.